Patagonia Torrentshell Jacket Men's Closeout Sale
Patagonia Torrentshell Jacket is perfect for trekking and hiking in rain drenching conditions, our Patagonia Torrentshell Jacket provides 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable protection that's durable, lightweight and without frills. The nylon jacket stuffs into one of two zippered handwarmer pockets (and has a clip-in loop); the hood rolls down, stows away, and has a laminated visor; and the center zipper has exterior and interior storm flaps. With pit zips for added ventilation, a microfleece-lined neck, and a drawcord hem.
- 2.5-layer nylon ripstop shell with a waterproof/breathable H2No® barrier and Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish for wet weather protection
- 2-way-adjustable hood rolls down and stows; has laminated visor
- Microfleece-lined neck and chin for comfort
- Center zipper has exterior and interior storm flaps to keep water out
- Pit zips with storm flaps and Deluge® DWR treated zippers for wet-weather protection
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures
- Handwarmer pockets; drawcord hem; packs into zippered self-storage pocket
- 2.5-layer, 2.6-oz 50-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable H2No® barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 388 g (13.7 oz)
- Made in China.