Simms G4 Pro Wader
The new, 2013 newly revised Simms G4 Pro Wader features the new 5-layer GORE -TEX fabric, found in the seat, waist & throughout the leg with 25% more breathability. This G4 Pro Wader also features the largest zippered chest pockets of all the Simms Waders. Other great features include the adjustable stretch mesh/elastic suspenders that has proven to be the absolute best, most technologically advanced as well as comfortable wader suspender system available in todayís waders. Simms has really put together the perfect wader as this G4 Pro Wader is truly revolutionary. Combined with a pair of Simms Wading Boots you will have the best quality money can buy.
Summary of the key features of this Simms G4 Pro Wader:
* Features the NEW 5-layer GORE-TEX fabric - which is only featured in the G4Z & G4 Pro Waders and this innovative fabric is found in the seat, waist & throughout leg and it offers 25% more breathability
* This Simms G4 Pro Wader features the LARGEST zippered chest pockets available on Simms waders
* Constructed with adjustable stretch spacer mesh/elastic suspenders that make this G4 Wader suspender system one of the most advanced & comfortable available
* Contains comfortable lined hand warmer pockets that provide room for heater packs and offers fast and convenient hand warm-up & comfortable hand rests
* Innovative Flip-out Tippet Tender pocket that includes Simms' patented built-in Retractor
* Super-fly Patch & 1 Simms Retractor included
* Built-in Gravel Guards feature ultra abrasion-resistant material for increased durability
Simms G4 Pro Wader
GORE-TEX Wader Care:
The #1 tip to prolonging the life of a wader is drying your waders. It is important to dry your waders out after each use. We recommend drying the inside first (if damp) and then the outside. When drying the outside you can pull your gravel guards up until the feet are dry and then flip them down to dry the rest of the wader
Washing - Use a front load machine or hand wash. Use cold water and normal detergent that does not contain bleach. Once you have washed the waders make sure you dry them properly start by drying the inside first. Never put your waders in the dryer, the heat will adversely affect the seam tape on your waders and will void your warranty.
Fit - We offer more sizes than anyone, a good fit goes a long way to extending the life of your wader. Make it clear that people should use their exact measurements as we have already provided extra room for layering and movement.
General Care - Do not store inside your car for long periods of time excess heat will damage your waders.
Use A Mat - Always put your waders on using a protective mat to shield the neoprene feet from rocks. The Headwaters gear bag for example has a pull out mat that works great for this.
Proper Layering - Do not wear jeans under your waders. Jeans are highly abrasive wearing on your waders from the inside out. More importantly jeans and sweatpants do not transfer moisture away from the body. Use proper Simms layering. Using layers such as these will help wick moisture away from your body and assist in the waders ability to breathe.
Stains - most stain removers will work fine on our waders. As long as the stain remover does not contain bleach you should be o.k.