Patagonia Women's Down With It Vest
After a frigid North Coast session, re-warm your core in the Down With It Vest. The all-recycled polyester shell is treated with a Deluge® DWR (durable waterproof repellent) finish to shed moisture; 600-fill-power premium goose-down insulation provides serious warmth. The removable hood is lined with luscious deep-pile fleece and adjusts with two drawcords. Diagonal chevron quilting lends a contoured fit; non-quilted side panels provide a sleek silhouette. A 2-way front zipper provides venting options. Pockets: zippered on-seam handwarmers and an internal zippered security.
- 100% recycled polyester shell insulated with 600-fill-power premium European goose down
- Adjustable, removable hood lined with high-pile fleece
- 2-way front zipper
- Zippered on-seam handwarmer pockets; internal zippered security pocket
- Diagonal chevron quilting for contoured fit; side panels are not quilted for a sleek silhouette
- Hip length
- 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 600-fill-power premium European goose down. Hood lining: 100% polyester fleece
- 425 g (15 oz)
- Made in China.