Patagonia Rio Gallegos Waders - 2011
Patagonia Rio Gallegos Waders
Patagonia Rio Gallegos Waders features a new EZ Lock Slider suspension system. The Patagonia Rio Gallegos Waders have the patent-pending merino-wool-lined neoprene booties are 90 percent warmer than traditional neoprene booties.
- Polyester microfiber shell, with a proprietary waterproof/breathable H2No Hydrostorm barrier and Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish, is highly durable and puncture resistant without excessive multiple layers or added weight; exterior seam reinforcements on interior inseam of legs for superior abrasion resistance
- Re-engineered, waist-mounted suspender allows easy conversion from chest to waist height, and provides quick relief without having to remove jacket or fight hard-to-operate zippers; TPU slide and lock design on front and back of suspenders offers security when wading deep and for roll down, waist high comfort
- Completely redesigned fit for right and left booties; 3mm neoprene booties are lined with our patent pending merino wool grid, which provides the same warmth and better breathability than 5mm neoprene
- Built-in, heavyweight reinforcement fabric gravel guards with abrasion resistance scuff zones and high filtration drain strip; 1¼" gripper elastic gravel guard cuffs; concealed stainless steel, locking boot hooks secure cuff to boot and avoid line catch
- Inside welded TPU waterproof pocket provides waterproof protection to camera, cell phone, etc; chest pocket with H2No-treated zipper allows quick access to tippet spools, nippers, and floatant
- Stretch Wading Belt with a quick-release DuraFlex® Stealth-V buckle provides smooth function and an easy adjustable fit
- Field repair kit included
- Upper: 3-layer, 5.2-oz 50-denier twill-woven polyester microfiber shell with a proprietary waterproof/breathable H2No Hydrostorm barrier and Deluge DWR finish. Lower torso seat and legs: 3-layer, 8.2-oz polyester double weave microfiber reinforcement fabric with proprietary waterproof/breathable H2No Hydrostorm barrier and Deluge DWR finish. Abrasion resistant reinforcement tape on interior leg seams. Gravel guards: 6.35-oz polyester microfiber double weave with Deluge DWR finish. Abrasion resistant reinforcement patches on interior of gravel guard and a high filtration polyester mesh (100% recycled) drainage strip. Booties: Patent pending merino wool grid-lined 3mm neoprene with abrasion-resistant fabric soles. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- 1227 g (43.3 oz)
- Made in China.