Patagonia Pack Vest
Patagonia Pack Vest helps you get there with everything you need. This award-winning modular design combines a cool-wearing mesh vest with a fishing-specific, multiuse daypack; a detachable harness allows vest and pack to be used separately. The vest is cut short for deep wading and has a rod holder, accessory D-rings, piggyback tool pockets and reach-across zippered pockets. It also connects to the Stormfront® Pack harness. The pack features a floating baffle internal divider, large external mesh pocket with drainholes, water-resistant zippers, breathable 3-D spacer-mesh back panel and shoulder straps, built in rod-tube holder and a mesh water-bottle pocket. Vest pockets are now made from 100% nylon, while the pack is built with tough polyester (47% recycled) double-weave fabric. Vest sternum strap and pack compression buckles have been upgraded to low-profile Duraflex® Stealth-V buckles for smoother function and easier adjustment.
- Polyester mesh vest and 300-denier polyester double-weave pack work together or separately; comes with detachable, adjustable harness for use without pack; vest will also connect to the Stormfront® Pack harness
- Vertical pocket configuration, front pockets have reach-across, zippered access, separate piggyback tool pocket, drain holes; inverted hemostat pocket, accessory D-rings, rod holder, two glasses loops
- Vest sternum strap buckle has been upgraded to the adjustable and quick-release DuraFlex® Stealth-V buckle for smoother function, lower profile and easy adjustment; cut short for deep wading
- Pack: 3-D spacer-mesh pads the ergonomic back panel and anatomically curved shoulder strap; Two main compartments with DWR (durable water repellent) coated, water resistant zippers, divided by floating baffle, outside mesh pocket with three grommet drainholes, small top pocket, mesh water bottle pocket
- Front compression strap buckles have been upgraded to the adjustable and quick-release DuraFlex Stealth-V buckle for smoother function, lower profile and easy adjustment; two compression straps, two lash points for securing a rod-tube
- Pack panel sleeve for hydration reservoir
- Patent number 5639005
- Vest: 4.6-oz 100% polyester mesh. Pockets: 4.3 oz 100% nylon. Pack: 300-denier 100% polyester (47% recycled) double weave with polyurethane coating. Lining: 200-denier polyester with polyurethane coating. Straps/Back panel: polyester 3-D spacer-mesh. Vest, pockets, lining and pack all have DWR finish
- 1003 g (35.4 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.